Miami Dade College, Kendall Campus is looking for a highly motivated individual for the Compensation Analyst position. This person is responsible for providing analytical support in the areas of compensation, classification, and report writing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts job analysis for exempt and non-exempt positions
- Develops and maintains job descriptions
- Conducts classification reviews to determine appropriate grade levels
- Assists with salary inquiries and works with department representatives to solve salary issues
- Provides guidance to client departments on federal and state laws/guidelines
- Conducts FLSA tests and documents results in the job description file
- Participates in salary equity reviews and salary surveys, both local and national to determine competitive nature of positions and salaries
- Compiles salary data and forecast reports for review and submission to management
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and five (5) years of related experience in compensation administration; or Associate’s degree and nine (9) years of related experience in compensation administration; or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.