- Full-time and Part-time positions available
- 403(b) Retirement w/ Employer Match
- Free Training and CEU’s
- PTO/Paid Holidays
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Supportive & Dynamic Culture
- Trauma Informed Organization
- Growth/Development Opportunities
- COA Accredited
- Non-Traditional Hours/Flexible Schedule
- Tuition Reimbursement
ABOUT MHY FAMILY SERVICES…
MHY Family Services (MHY) is over 140 years old and a non-profit organization that provides support and services through residential, educational and community-based programming all over Pennsylvania, primarily in Western PA. MHY strives to meet the changing needs of at-risk youth and their families through a practical and holistic approach to treatment. Youth and families have the opportunity to learn skills that help them manage and cope with trauma-based issues and to re-engage with home, school and community.
Serves MHY residents comprised of at-risk-youth between the ages of 9-18 who are at risk of abuse or neglect, have been abused or neglected, have serious emotional, mental or behavioral disturbances, and are involved in the juvenile justice system. Assists with coordinating and administering psychiatric and other medications for all residents and assists with in-house direction and training regarding the same. Modest scheduling flexibility required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinates new medication orders with the pharmacy to ensure the timely delivery of all prescribed medications.
- Ensures all medications are stocked and maintained properly.
- Assists in supervising/assisting direct care staff with medication administration, assuring medications are dispensed properly.
- Directly or through the Clerk, coordinates all medical appointments for MHY residents.
- Performs all initial physical assessments on new admissions, as well as discharge physical exams, if necessary.
- Provides basic triage services to residents, as needed.
- Assists with leading strategic health initiatives for residents.
- Participates in group and team meetings, as necessary.
- Reports to the Coordinator any programming inconsistencies, conflicts or uncommon problems which arise.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Unrestricted PA RN license required. Some prior psychiatric experience is strongly preferred. Must be 21 years of age with current Act 33, 34 and FBI Clearances. Current PA state driver’s license with an insurable driving record required. Must possess demonstrated PC skills including common MS Office applications.