With fifty years of consecutive growth, Medline has more than 25,000 employees worldwide and business in more than 90 countries. Recently named one of the nation’s “Best and Brightest Companies to Work for,” Medline has a new, state-of-the-art corporate headquarters in Northfield, IL, just north of Chicago. To maintain this enviable position and continue our growth, we are looking for new talent, like you!
Medline offers a robust internship program that provides you with the ability to make a true impact. You will be able to take ownership on projects as well as get a feel for day to day work in your role. In addition to the project work, Medline will provide you with learning, networking, and social opportunities throughout the summer through intern specific trainings, lunch & learns with leadership, and fun events.
A Finance/Accounting Intern at Medline will work directly with full-time associates and senior managers. Assignments and projects could range from financial analysis, accounting, operations analysis, auditing, supply chain finance, commercial finance, treasury, and risk management.
Possible projects could include:
- Accounting software implementation/training
- Competitive landscape market research
- KPI Dashboard creation/improvements
- Environmental project sustainability
- New building real estate research
- Post-acquisition analysis
- Sales incentive analysis
- Finance volunteerism
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related major
- Junior standing with 3.0 minimum GPA preferred
- Strong academic achievement with financial or quantitative interest/competence
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Unrestricted permanent US work authorization
Medline’s policy is to employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.