This position demands excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize work effectively to maintain a highly productive workflow. Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
Key Responsibilities, But Are Not Limited To
- General outsourced accounting
- Review and analyze general ledgers and financial statements
- Prepare required journal entries
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Work closely with clients to deliver timely and accurate financial and tax data
- Maintain and record fixed assets
- Prepare and file various local compliance reporting as necessary
- Two (2) to four (4) years of relevant experience in Accounting
- QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Ability to understand and apply Accounting principles
- Knowledge in UltraTax
No phone calls, please.