Full Time, Temporary Position
LOOKING FOR HELP DURING OUR OPEN ENROLLMENT PERIOD (OCTOBER 15th- DECEMBER 31st) ONSITE POSITION, NO REMOTE AVAILABILITY!
HOURS OF OPERATION DURING THIS TIME: Monday -Friday 9am-9pm, Saturdays: 10am-6pm, and Sundays: 12pm-6pm
***Deadline Days we will be open from 7am-3am (November 1st, December 12th,13th, 14th, and 15th, 2020)***
Pay Rate: $13-$14/hour based on proved experience and success!
Start Making Real Money!
LIG Solutions is a Top Employer in Northeast Ohio, changing the way individuals across the country shop for and enroll into healthcare products. We are known for our innovative practices in the healthcare industry by implementing the latest technology; making the member experience seamless including the ease of understanding a complex purchase. This year our focus is finding culturally driven individuals to join our growing team that are seeking a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities.
LIG is seeking call center representatives to support our sales team in generating opportunities, handling call volume, and directing calls to the proper areas within the company. This role will be part of the initial contact team for customers interested in the healthcare products that LIG offers. Open enrollment is our busiest season of the year and we need additional help in our call center to route calls and generate opportunities for our licensed agents.
- Competitive Base Pay
- Performance Bonus Pay
- Completion Bonus Pay
- Company training
- Potential Opportunity to be hired on permanently based on your performance and position availability!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive inbound calls including transferred sales leads and calls from current and potential customers.
- Place outbound follow-up calls to sales leads and persuade potential customers to speak with a licensed sales representative.
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
- Lend support to members and prospective customers when applicable.
- Engage in proper call handling and etiquette.
- Assist in new partnership call campaigns with ease of transitioning.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Call Center Experience is a PLUS!
- Collections and/or sales experience is a PLUS!
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
- Strong work ethic, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude while being able to develop rapport with customers over the phone.
- Must possess and demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a High School Degree or Equivalent.
- LIG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.