LIG Solutions is a Top Employer in Northeast Ohio, changing the way individuals across the country shop for and enroll into healthcare products. We are known for our innovative practices in the healthcare industry by implementing the latest technology; making the member experience seamless including the ease of understanding a complex purchase.
*ONSITE ONLY* (Please do not apply if looking for a remote position)
LIG takes the Covid-19 Pandemic extremely seriously and have implemented a safe and healthy onsite work environment.
Must be able to commute to our Independence, Ohio location daily.
We are looking for a Marketing + Lead Acquisition Strategist who will be responsible for researching, developing, and implementing strategic marketing plans to meet our various business goals. In this role, you will be responsible for executing LIG’s online and offline lead acquisition strategy and channel optimization tactics. Our ideal candidate understands marketing channel strategy and takes an audience-centric approach to engaging customers throughout the buyer’s journey. Reporting to the Manager of Digital Marketing and working closely with cross-functional teams, you will assist in the design, planning, management, and optimization of integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate revenue.
If you are looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for assisting in the design, planning, management, and optimization of LIG’s online and offline lead acquisition strategies.
- Daily management, execution, and communication of the lead acquisition strategy and budget allocation.
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, lead volume, conversion rate, and revenue.
- Assisting with the vendor selection and contract negotiation process.
- Coordinating vendor partnerships and relationships.
- Creating and distributing engaging digital content to promote brand awareness and thought leadership within the industry.
- Ensuring brand and messaging consistency across all marketing efforts.
- Understands current data reporting/analytics for marketing campaigns and assists in developing new reporting when necessary as it relates to marketing and lead acquisition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum 2-5 years of digital marketing or demand generation experience.
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, search engine optimization, content creation, and paid search advertising.
- Must be able to draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data, and efficiently present findings to key stakeholders.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic, tactical, and analytical responsibilities.
- Exemplary organizational skills – the ability to manage multiple tasks and moving parts in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment.
- Extreme attention to detail and prioritization/time management skills.
- Confidence, integrity, and professionalism that is necessary to represent LIG to its client(s) and prospects.
- Media buying experience is a plus.
- Experience working within the insurance industry is a plus.
- Agile, flexible and goal driven mindset is necessary for success.