Lifesteps, is hiring Direct Care Staff / Caregivers!
The Agency is seeking compassionate and caring individuals to work with adults with disabilities in a residential home environment. Direct Care Staff / Caregivers assist clients with their daily living skills and community engagement such as cooking, cleaning, medications, goal attainment, community outings, and social skills.
- A minimum of six months of experience working with individuals that have a mental health diagnosis or autism.
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math functions.
- Demonstrated ability to complete basic computer tasks.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Current driver’s license and the ability to travel for business utilizing personal vehicle.
- Valid driver’s license/auto insurance
- Ability to obtain ACT 33/34 and FBI clearances required
- Ability to lift 200 lbs. with assistance
- Experience working with aggressive or behavioral individuals.
- One year of experience in a Human Services Agency working directly with persons with disabilities, the elderly or children and youth.
- Associates Degree or equivalent credits (60) which includes courses appropriate to the Human Services field.
- Medication Administration Certification.
- First Aid/CPR certification.
Competitive benefit package for full-time employment includes 100% paid medical, dental and vision insurance premiums; vacation, sick and personal time; and 12 paid holidays.
Apply online at www.lifesteps.net; send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; or, call 724-283-1010.
Lifesteps – Where Rewarding Opportunities Start