Liberty Mutual is beyond proud to be one of the largest private safety organizations in the United States—thanks in part to our team of risk control professionals.
If you have a knack for solving problems and seek a rewarding opportunity with a global Fortune 100 company, join us in helping our customers reduce risk, minimize costs, and stay safe.
Every day, our Risk Control Consultants are out in the field conducting risk assessments and delivering risk control services to our customers.
This is where you come in: As a part of Liberty Mutual’s Risk Control Development Program, you’ll assist our field consultants while receiving formal management training through classroom, virtual, and experiential learning experiences.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to expand your consultative mindset and explore the many facets of risk control across various lines of coverage in a variety of industries.
What you’ve got
- You have 0-2 years of professional experience.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA. Preferred backgrounds include Engineering, Business, Occupational Safety, Fire Safety, or a related field. Additional requirements may apply.
- You are detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- You possess strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
- You’re a whiz at conducting extensive research, evaluation, analysis, and solving problems.
- You are able to travel as needed, including regular customer site visits.
- You must have permanent work authorization in the United States.