Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Work Type: Internship
Location: Roswell, GA; Neenah, WI or Chicago, IL
Start Date: May
Summary of Position
Kimberly-Clark’s Information Technology teams are seeking interns to help us communicate within IT and with the many other teams within K-C.
- College student pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in an Information Technology related field or in a Communications field with a strong Technology background with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Previous relevant internship or related work experience
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week from May to August)
- Transportation to work location
- Authorized to work in the U.S on a regular, full-time basis
- Become an integral part of your team
- Be willing to use a variety of tools and resources to deliver information to team members in an engaging format
- Communicate clearly about sophisticated, complex technology to non-technical audiences.
- Comfortable learning, expressing curiosity and understanding technical terminology during collaboration with information technology teams
- Balance short- and long-term projects simultaneously
- Use cloud software to create informational animated videos
- Seek ways to utilize your personal background and skills to improve each task when possible
- Exhibit strong research and analytical skills
- Passion for new technologies and how they impact individuals and society
- SharePoint Online experience is a plus
- Publishing, Digital Media, or Public Relations experience a plus
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.