EHS Specialist – Victorville, CA
***This EHS Specialist will have Wastewater Responsibilities***
Assist EHS manager in implementing programs to ensure that environmental regulatory obligations are fulfilled, and environmental risks are effectively managed. Analyzes and maintains detailed records of pollutant concentrations, observations and measurements. Conducts studies and investigations to ensure compliance with government safety and health standards and regulations. Reports to the EHS Manager.
- Monitor and run report for waste water pH levels
- Monitor waste water warning alarms
- Conduct review of waste water laboratory results to ensure permit compliance
- Inspect and audit areas of manufacturing plant and warehouse
- Maintain EHS files and records
- Establish and maintain accurate record keeping of inspections, procedures, and JHA’s
- Work closely with warehouse and production personnel
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly testing, inspections, and reporting for various EHS tasks
- Assist with environmental sampling and recordkeeping
- Conduct specific EHS training for employees as needed (New hire training, OSHA, DOT, EPA, etc.)
- Perform routine and non-routine data evaluation for environmental, safety and health metrics and reports.
- Assist in accident investigations, root cause analysis, and SAFE system data entry
- Assist in reviewing, updating, and implementing EHS programs
- Facilitate 5S program, meetings, and training
- This position will need to have a flexible schedule
- Willingness to work towards and obtain Waste Water Operator Grade II Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in a safety or environmental related field from an accredited 4-year university and 1 year of experience in a manufacturing safety or environmental related field or HS Diploma/GED and 2+ years of related safety/environmental experience highly preferred
- Strong understanding of EHS, OSHA, and accident investigation highly preferred
- Intermediate to advanced expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.