IAA, Inc. is seeking a Junior File Handler to join our team. This position can be located anywhere in the United States. Occasional travel to a local facility is required.
IAA, certified as a Great Place to Work®, is a leading global marketplace connecting vehicle buyers and sellers. Leveraging leading-edge technology and focusing on innovation, IAA’s unique platform facilitates the marketing and sale of total-loss, damaged and low-value vehicles. Headquartered near Chicago in Westchester, Illinois, IAA has nearly 3,600 talented employees and more than 200 facilities throughout the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to the following):
- Responsible for all files assigned with timely and accurate processing of title documentation/information
- Review of all documentation while Identifying the proper flow of title documentation to proceed accordingly
- Ensure timely contacts are made on inventory, utilizing system queues/prompts via phone, email, fax, USPS, or FedEx (Lienholders, Owners, Ins. Providers, State Regulated Agencies, Title Clerks, Attorneys, etc.)
- Accurately communicate to team members when all documents have been received so process can flow accordingly
- Maintain an organized work space/area that is conducive to the overall success of the department
- Promptly/professionally/accurately handle inbound calls
- Maintain clear, consistent, and timely email communication with both internal and external customers to resolve outstanding concerns and ensure timely completion of tasks
- Escalate unresolved concerns per written Escalation Process timely and effectively
- Accurately review and disposition of all documents received
- Complete files within the expected timeline set forth by leadership
- Follow well established procedures under general direction of Supervisor
- Accurately enter system notes on all files; ensuring notes are clear, concise and professionally written/communicated.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to constant change
- Maintain a consistent level of expected KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators: Title Problem Levels, certain hours per day of Phone Campaign Login, etc.)
- Ability to complete all tasks assigned within your shift
- Possess knowledge of Provider Specific Requirements
- Assist with other functions and/or duties as needed
- Duties are subject to change, based on business needs
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college education preferred
- Possess the ability to craft sound and concise sentences and exhibit superior customer service
- Experience handling vehicle titles preferred
- Must have experience with Office Software, e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook
- To be successful in this role, high-speed internet is required when working remotely
- Exhibit or possess the following skills/traits: Detail oriented; team player; excellent customer service; quick learner; organized; adaptable and open to change; multitasker; open to overtime; strong research and problem solving skills
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: salary, health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
IAA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship status, or marital status.
IAA is a drug-free workplace. EEOE