Hudson Institute seeks an intern to support Senior Fellows specializing in European and Transatlantic affairs. If selected, you will conduct in-depth research and spend significant time discussing critical issues in the field with your scholar. Onsite interns also attend weekly educational events featuring experts from Hudson Institute and across Washington, DC.
- Gathering and analyzing data for inclusion in reports and articles;
- Keeping the scholar and team up to date on current events;
- Assisting the scholar with research projects and presentations;
- Editing and conducting research for articles, op-eds, reports, and briefing papers;
- Assisting with administrative tasks and event support.
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.