Hudson Institute is seeking interns to support the office of Ravenel B. Curry III Distinguished Fellow in Strategy and Statesmanship, Walter Russell Mead. Interns gain exposure to critical policy issues through research directed by their scholar, and spend time discussing these issues with their scholar. Onsite interns also attend weekly events featuring experts from Hudson Institute and across Washington, DC.
- Gathering, analyzing, and summarizing data for inclusion in reports and articles;
- Keeping the scholar up to date on current events related to his or her research;
- Assisting the scholar with research projects and presentations;
- Editing and conducting research for articles, op-eds, reports, and briefing papers;
- Assisting with administrative tasks and event support.
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.