With the 2020 elections on the horizon, we are looking to add skilled individuals to our rapidly growing team for the summer and beyond to assist with our growing list of phenomenal clients including Senator Joni Ernst (IA) and Congressman Mark Green (TN).
• Assist with candidate fundraising event support
• Conduct research on donor prospects
• Help with mailings of collateral materials to prospective donors
• Provide data entry assistance and maintenance of donor database
• Participate in daily team meetings, where fundraising strategy and planning are discussed
• Shadow staff in client meetings and call time
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a can-do attitude, as well as a propensity to work hard and solve problems, while supporting and leading multiple projects simultaneously within limited time-frames. Preferable applicants are conservative leaning college students studying political science, economics, event management and/or have campaign, fundraising, or political office experience. Phone skills and Microsoft proficiency are essential.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.