Holloway Consulting Inc. is looking to add professionals to our team to assist with the fundraising efforts of our growing list of clients. Below please find the job description. We are looking for individuals who are hard-working, coach-able, curious and humble. Prior experience in fundraising or campaigns is a plus but not required.
Position, Scope & Responsibilities: Responsible for assisting Holloway Consulting’s clients in managing a robust call time program, organizing and executing fundraising events, assisting with setting up finance meetings/calls and directing and conducting fundraising research.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to producing call sheets, tracking calls and pledges, conducting donor research, call time and pledge follow-ups, donor database maintenance, processing of contributions, assist with candidate fundraising including work on events, call time and meetings, providing assistance to members of the Holloway Consulting team.
Duties to include:
- Donor research and donor database maintenance
- Monitor goals, priorities and timelines on a regular basis to insure timely and efficient management and completion of all solicitation efforts and related tasks.
- Assist with candidate fundraising including work on events, call time and meetings
- Assist in updating and maintaining donor database including research of current and potential donor data
- Develop donor lists for call time and events
- Identify and recruit new donors
- Donor list management
- Plan and execute fundraising events
- Create fundraising reports and other database reports as needed
- Tracking and data entry of contributions
- Calling donors to request campaign contributions and/or collecting event RSVPs.
- This position requires an individual who thinks strategically and creatively and can work on multiple projects simultaneously within limited timeframes.
- Requires excellent organizational skills, time management efficiency, and careful attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to multi-task accompanied by a spirit of flexibility and positive outlook
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Database management skills and/or ability to learn new software applications quickly are required; Knowledge of CMDI/Crimson, Aristotle and iDONATEpro donor database preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team orientation critical to work independently and collaboratively.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 401K plan enrollment after 1 year employment
- Potential annual pension plan employer-funded retirement contributions after 1 year of employment
- Up to two weeks (10 business days) of vacation days annually
About us: Launched in 2003, Holloway Consulting Inc. specializes in national and Washington, DC PAC fundraising for Republican Members of the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives, Federal PACs, Super PACs, 527s and 501(c)(4) Groups. Learn more at www.hollowayconsulting.net.