HHYS is accepting employment applications for entry-level part-time & full-time positions.
We are looking for both men and women to serve as direct care youth workers who are available to mainly work 2nd shift and/or “awake” 3rd shifts, and weekends /holidays.
We provide paid group training (daytime hours). Starting salary (after training): $12.00 per hr.
- Minimum age 21
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a physical exam, safe crisis management training, and random drug screenings.
- Must be able to obtain a thorough reference check including criminal history and child abuse clearances
- Must be able to convey a balance between caring and assertiveness
- Be responsible, honest, dependable, and must truly want to help at-risk youth get on the right path
To apply, please visit our Main Office
at 25493 Route 99 in Cambridge Springs any weekday between 8:30-4:00.