- High School diploma with a minimum of one year of full-time paid work experience in the Mental Health field required; OR a Bachelor’s degree in the Mental Health or Human Services field.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at once.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Skills- Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Google G-Suite, typing, Microsoft Office products.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multitask
- Must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment without losing efficiency.
- Must be able to adapt hours to fit the needs of the position.
- Eligible for PA State Police clearance, PA Child Abuse History clearance, and FBI clearance.
- Must be able to identify with the agency Mission Statement and support the agency’s Core Values.
- Process and screen incoming referral calls for outpatient services (School Based, Outpatient, Psychiatric) for all locations, including internal referrals and transfers, explaining the program criteria and ensuring accurate completion of the referral registration form.
- Provide assistance to PMT members, Directors, Program Managers and Supervisors with referrals, admissions, changes, and withdraws from FBS, BHRS/IBHS, OP, SBS, BCM, PRS, and PHP
- Respond to requests, both internal and external, for information on all Glade Run programs.
- Run reports to verify insurance eligibility, providing client with information on how to become eligible for services, if necessary.
- Manage service(s) wait list and provide updates on a weekly basis to appropriate staff
- Monitor therapists’ schedules, caseloads, availability and preferences for client assignments.
- Coordinate the completion of Admission/Quarterly/Discharge POMS for assigned clinics/therapists
- Coordinate psychiatric services, manage the doctors’ schedules, handle medication inquiries as needed, and manage the Patient Assistance Program applications and records.
- Participate in clinical reviews with the Medical Director, psychiatrists, and/or Directors/Program Managers for case assignments as needed.
- Complete and monitor treatment plans for medication only psychiatric services as assigned
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with case management staff for scheduling evaluations and completing necessary paperwork.
- Maintain and coordinate services with the county.
- Accept all county referrals; update county data base monthly; accurately and in a timely manner complete POMS report; run all reports regarding county funded clients as requested by supervisor or county personnel.
- Follow up with outpatient clients that lose insurance eligibility by losing MA, private, or county funding.
- Ensure accurate documentation by filing and scanning client records for all programs into the EMR and hard charts.
- Provide support and coverage to the front desk as needed
- Update contact lists for community stakeholders and referral sources
- Develop Desk Manual/training documents for Operations staff as needed
- Support documentation standards for compliance and quality assurance including demographic information, outcomes data, critical incident reporting, release of information/consent management.
- Assist with auditing/licensing needs as determined by Directors and Program Management staff
- Oversee specific EMR payroll data including but not limited to: encounter form completion, cross checking dates and times with encounter forms, and incomplete progress notes.
- Attend supervisions and/or treatment team meetings to assist in facilitating case assignments as determined by the Operations Manager
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times.
- DSM-V, psychiatric evaluation, referral, and case disposition.
- CASSP Principles/practices.
- Billing/financial procedures.
- Managed care principles and practices.
- Standard office equipment: telephone, fax, copier, and computer.
- OMA and MH systems
Zelienople, PA, United States