About George Junior Republic:
Established in 1909, George Junior Republic is dedicated to helping at-risk youth become successful, well-adjusted adults, capable of achieving a higher degree of citizenship, and a better understanding of his responsibility to society, his family and himself.
Summary of the Position:
The Behavioral Health Tech 2 is the primary child care personnel for the Special Needs/Intensive Supervision/ and Diagnostic Facilities. This position is designed to provide the daily services of safety, security and structure to the persons served. The care, custody and supervision of the persons served are the primary concerns of the job.
- Ensure that each person served is safe and secure.
- Promote positive through implementation of the Behavioral Modification System.
- Teach and model appropriate life skills.
- Facility maintenance.
- Attend team meetings.
- Passive physical restraint.
- Food Service and Kitchen Cleanliness.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to perform safety procedures as needed and these procedures may require lifting.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Applications.
To learn more about George Junior Republic visit GJR.org.