What’s your attitude like under pressure? Are you the Play-maker when everyone else is focused on the problem? Is your desire to make things happen more substantial than your will to watch things happen? Does the opportunity to work towards something new and more prominent while maintaining stability appeal to you?
GENESIS ACQUISITIONS TRAINING PROGRAM:
Genesis Acquisitions provides the opportunity for those looking to excel in sales and marketing by utilizing a hands-on approach to management training. Genesis Acquisitions focuses on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and willingness to lead within every potential candidate. We hire all candidates at entry level for the sole purpose of creating a strong management team from within, with the mentality and knowledge that everyone can get from an entry-level position to a management position between 4-8 months. We do not believe in tenor or seniority; we promote to management those who get the job done.
PHASES OF OUR SALES AND MARKETING MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM:
• Sales & Customer Service: client representatives, brand management, direct field marketing, customer service
• Leadership & Team Building: relationship management with clients, interviewing, hiring and onboarding process, training, team management, and social media
• Management Training: financial, administrative, operational, full recruiting cycle
Promotion to a management position should only take eight weeks, once you are fully trained at the Client Representative and Account Manager/Team Leader positions. Promotions are not seniority-based, nor are promotions guaranteed. We believe in a performance-based business structure and workplace. You must be a play-maker!
WHY JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM?
We won’t sugarcoat it, there are a lot of sales and marketing firms out there with similar business structures and/or training programs. What separates us from the pack?
• National Recognition: Ours is an office that continues to be nationally recognized week after week for our consistency in results and ability to set the pace by continuing to be the top seller for our clients.
• Award-Winning Management: An experienced Management Team leads us with big goals. Our Senior Partner has been asked out of a select few to impact entrepreneurs at quarterly conferences each year.
• OUR Sales & Marketing Management Training Program: Built it, re-built it, and perfected it. Although Genesis Acquisitions believes in making ongoing improvements in an evolving market, our tried and tested Management Training Program has proven results.
• OUR Results: Genesis Acquisitions has trained a volume of driven, entry-level Client Representatives qualifying for promotion to management into Market Managers. We have plans to launch three new locations this year alone.