- Define software architecture for the overall ADAS ECU
- Work closely with the hardware engineers during software architecture development
- Manage software architecture with the tier 1 supplier, tier 2 feature suppliers and internal feature owners for the new ADAS features
- Define and lead the architecture for cyber security, over the air updates, service oriented architecture and data analytics
- Develop requirements for the software architecture and cascade to the software and model developers
- Support the work of the software project manager to define and deliver architecture work products per the planned timelines
- Support overall Model integration
- Support resolution of architecture related issues
- Support model peer reviews of existing and modified feature models and software
- Support the SW verification and validation teams to establish test strategies to achieve suitable coverage along the right side of the systems Vee
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering
- 2+ years of experience with Software architecture, modular application development with Model/software, embedded and/or developing production algorithm experience (including during internship/co-op experience)
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering
- Understanding of embedded hardware and software design
- Control algorithm development using Matlab, Simulink or equivalent and in C/C++
- Experience with the AUTOSAR operating system and software development processes
- Some knowledge of QNX
Join our team as we create tomorrow! We believe in putting people first, working together, and facing challenges head-on, because we are Built Ford Tough. We are one team striving to make people’s lives better while creating value, delivering excellence and ultimately going for thewin.
Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.