Investing can be one of the most important and nerve-racking things in people’s lives– having capable, talented people providing great service helps our clients have confidence in the firm and their future. In the Client Service Associate (CSA) role, being of service to others is seen as a privilege—one where your efforts have a direct impact on our firm and the clients. You will help set our clients at ease through competently managing all of the operational aspects of our relationship with them. It’s not just a job; it’s a great jumping off point within the finance industry—building a strong foundation for your career.
- Work in an open environment as part of a team to service our clients
- Execute operational tasks between Fisher Investments and our custodians
- Communicate over the phone and through writing with high net worth individuals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong desire to learn and contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Commitment to a high sense of urgency with an advanced level of detail orientation
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing priorities
- Interpersonal savvy with refined written and verbal communication skills
You don’t need to know anything about Finance or the Investment Industry to work for Fisher Investments—we hire all majors, because we believe we’re better off with the diversity it brings. What you do need is a desire to succeed and a willingness to learn. We’ll provide you all the training you’ll need to do your job well and you can participate in additional trainings to develop professionally and prepare for future opportunities. If you already know quite a bit about Finance and Investing and are excited to work in it, then this is also a good place for you to start your career—in fact, you’ll be surprised to learn even more than you thought possible.
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 week paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- And much, much more
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a 2017 and 2018 Top Workplace.
But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER