Federated Hermes, Inc.
Senior Digital Accessibility Specialist
Are you detail-oriented and looking to leverage your knowledge of WCAG 2.1?
As a Senior Digital Accessibility Specialist for Federated Hermes, you will serve as a subject matter expert to oversee processes with outside vendors to ensure WCAG compliance , consult with designers, IT professionals and marketing team members to drive digital accessibility and related international standards for all digital properties You should understand general design principles and specific WCAG guidelines.
Federated Hermes is a leading $575.9 billion global investment manager. Guided by our conviction that responsible investing is the best way to create wealth over the long term, Federated Hermes offers world-class investment management and engagement services. Our products span equity, fixed-income, alternative/private markets, multi-asset and liquidity management strategies and a range of separately managed account strategies, all distributed through a network of institutions and intermediaries worldwide.
Federated Hermes’ employees have defined the qualities of the company’s success over the decades: a reputation for integrity and excellence, a commitment to customers and employees and a history of longstanding client relationships. Federated Hermes continues to foster employee commitment to excellence in the investment management industry.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in digital/internet marketing, business, computer science, communications or other related disciplines
- 2 years’ experience evaluating website accessibility
- Experience working with assistive technologies to enhance digital experience for those using assistive technologies; website and digital property Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) remediation preferred
- Knowledge of U.S. and international accessibility standards required
- Knowledge of digital assistive technologies (JAWs, NVDA, Voiceover, Talkback, etc.) and how to incorporate accessibility into digital properties required
- Knowledge of mutual funds, brokerage firms, banks, institutional or retail investors preferred
- Knowledge of basic HTML5, CSS and Java preferred
Please access the hyperlink below for additional information about this opportunity.
Federated Hermes, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.
Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.
For additional information about Federated Hermes, Inc. go to: www.federatedinvestors.com