For more than 60 years, Federated Hermes has provided world-class investment solutions to financial professionals in the United States and around the world. Federated Hermes’ employees have defined the qualities of the company’s success over the decades: a reputation for integrity and excellence, a commitment to customers and employees and a history of longstanding client relationships. While each market cycle brings new opportunities and challenges to the company, Federated Hermes continues to foster employee commitment to excellence in the investment management industry.
CAREER OPPORTUNITY #: 7755
POSITION TITLE: CLIENT DATA PROJECT ANALYST
DEPARTMENT: CLIENT DATA AND FUND ADMINISTRATION
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required
- Three years of business experience required; Federated Hermes experience preferred
- Experience working with relational databases required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access, Visio and MS project required
- Experience in the mutual fund or financial services industry preferred
- Establish and manage the Sales Structure in Federated Hermes sales reporting system (MARS), which includes the management of Division, Department, Region and Manager data at each level of the sales hierarchy
- Establish and manage the Channel Association for each sales channel
- Identify, establish and manage territory data within each sales channel
- Identify, establish and maintain geographical and other sales-defined boundaries associated with each channel/territory
- Manage territory-related assignment disputes or inquiries by analyzing the change request, evaluating the impact, and consulting with Sales Management in order to effectively disposition the dispute or inquiry
- Manage and execute changes for sales channel and territory realignments; partner with Sales Management, Sales Administration and Decision Support to plan timelines, assess impacts and identify associated tasks to deliver the desired results within prescribed timeframes
- Manage manual and automated processes for cleansing data to ensure data accuracy, conduct analysis of sales territory data and work closely with Sales Management, Sales Administration and Decision Support to align and define sales boundaries
- Identify and implement solutions to continuously improve CRM data quality
- Coordinate projects as assigned and complete follow-up analysis and documentation as required
- Support strategic CRM/Sales initiatives with requirements gathering, research, analysis and project execution
- Assist with the creation of project and business requirement documents to support technology and business process changes
- Identify and recommend business process improvements and system enhancements to advance operational efficiencies
- Identify system issues, test and confirm the design and accuracy of new and/or remediated functionality. Partner with the vendors and BISD on defining required system enhancements or fixes
- Define and implement testing strategies relevant to the Territory Management functions to support MARS and TotalClient interim or major releases, including designing and executing test plans, documenting test results and triaging issues in partnership with the vendors and BISD
- Effectively represent business unit and its clients in meetings with internal departments to resolve administrative and operational issues affecting client relationships.
- Provide technical or business guidance in a consultative role to our sales and sales support internal clients regarding questions and issues related to MARS and TotalClient data.
- 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (overtime as required)
- Warrendale location – Warrendale, PA 15086
- Demonstrate solid decision-making, problem solving and analytical skills with particular attention given to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to handle multiple projects/priorities simultaneously
- Flexibility to work independently and as a member of a team
Federated Hermes, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.
For consideration, go to
Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.