Family Pride of Northeast Ohio is a growing counseling agency that provides a variety
of counseling and support services to children, youth and families throughout
northeast Ohio. Our goal is meet families where they need it the most to help them
be healthy, stay together, and allow each family member to find their place in the
family and community. To do this, we offer services in clients’ homes, school, work,
throughout the community, and at our office locations in Chardon, Middlefield, and
We are currently looking for part-time or full-time fabulous, positive-thinking
clinical therapists to work with children and families throughout our service area.
Clinical Therapist Position Information:
Therapists work with clients and their families to develop effective treatment plans
based upon client needs, strengths and supports. With support from their clinical
supervisor and team, clinical therapists will provide evidence-based clinical
interventions, and collaborate with treatment team members and pertinent
community representatives to build resiliency and reduce barriers to personal success.
Individuals will experience a variety of counseling opportunities including individual,
couples, family, and groups with individuals of all ages.
SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED!
(Amount based on location)
• Flexible hours
• Competitive pay
• Sick and vacation time
• Additional holidays including your birthday off
• Performance bonuses
• Medical, dental and life insurances, and retirement benefits.
• Extensive supervision and training opportunities – with many free CEU’S.
• Most importantly, working with a great team!
• Bachelors/Masters Degree in Social Work/Counseling
• Appropriate clinical license including LSW/LPC, (LISW/LPCC Preferred).
• Flexible hours but 2 evenings per week are typical