PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A SEASONAL POSITION, WE DO NOT CURRENTLY HIRE STUDENTS ON BREAK.
EXCEL is not just our company name; it’s a term we strive for on a daily basis, for both our patients and employees. Our team-based mentality coupled with a low-volume practice philosophy has helped develop our solid reputation as the premier physical therapy provider in Northern New Jersey since 1990.
About the position: We are looking for a part-time Physical Therapy Aides in various clinics in Northern New Jersey. Our ideal candidate is motivated, hardworking, willing to learn, and has a strong work ethic. A multi-tasker with an up-beat personality will fit perfectly with our team. If this sounds like you, we look forward to reviewing your resume.
Please check our website for location options!
- This is not a seasonal/summer position.
- This is a part time position to supplement our established facility and staff.
The primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with front desk staff on the following:
- Informing treating Physical Therapist when his/her patient arrives.
- Obtaining updated daily schedules at the beginning of each shift
- Relaying any schedule changes to Physical Therapist
- Establishing a plan/timeline with Physical Therapist as to when they would prefer to work with their patient.
- Preparing treatment area for patients (equipment set-up).
- Greeting patients and escorting them to their Physical Therapist prescribed warm up or assigned treatment area.
- Ensuring that patients are actively and safely participating in treatment activities throughout their session.
- Interpreting, organizing, and following patient flow sheets competently.
- Confirming with Physical Therapist that his/her patient has completed all PT prescribed exercises for that session.
- Effectively communicating with PTs and Aides.
- Preparing modalities prescribed by the Physical Therapist.
- Ice Packs
- Hot Packs
- Electrode prep for e-stim
- Setting up exercise machines and facility equipment proactively for patients
- Maintaining a safe environment by wiping tables, disinfecting, organizing, and putting equipment away.
- Laundry throughout the day and stocking treatment towels.
What we provide:
- An excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a team based approach to patient care in for those interested in pursuing a career in Physical Therapy.
- A work-life balance with reasonable hours and no weekends required.
If this sounds like something you are interested in being a part of…
apply to join TEAM EXCEL today!