Inspired by the collaborative divorce process, Evident Financial created a specialized practice group dedicated to helping families with their finances during and after divorce.
We are seeking a dedicated professional to join our Divorce Practice Group. You will be the voice of Evident Financial collaborating with attorneys and mental health professionals to help divorcing individuals reach equitable settlements and secure their post-divorce financial life.
What you will be doing
Supported by our financial planning specialists, you will work with attorneys and their divorcing clients to:
· Gather financial information
· Discover long-term goals
· Create current and future budgets
· Develop financial settlement options
· Assist with financial updates post-divorce
We are looking for someone with . . .
· Empathy and passion for helping others
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Ability to build trust and explain complex concepts clearly
· Task-focused teamwork skills
· Degree in Financial Planning, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent experience
· At least five years of professional experience. Legal, finance, or client relationship management backgrounds all qualify
· Fundamental understanding of personal finances including budgeting, banking, investing, and retirement planning
Nice to have
· Familiarity with the divorce process and its complexities
· Experience conducting virtual meetings and webinars
Compensation and Schedule
· Independent contractor (1099) position
· Part-time to start, but may turn into a full-time opportunity
· Flexible hours
· Hourly pay with incentive bonuses
· Work remotely (as desired)
About Evident Financial
Evident Financial is an independent private wealth management firm headquartered in Erie, PA. We are regulated as a fiduciary financial advisor bound legally and ethically to act in our client’s best interests.
Evident Financial specializes in working with retirees, transitional retirees, divorcees, and business professionals.
David Cullen, CFA is a member of the Collaborative Professionals of Northwest Pennsylvania.