Are you ready to make an impact on education? Do you want to work for a company considered one of America’s Best Large Employers for three consecutive years by Forbes Magazine?
A substitute teaching position with ESS may be the opportunity you’re looking for!
When a teacher is absent, a qualified substitute is needed to carry out the educational program. As a substitute teacher, you’ll become an integral part of a school’s educational team, amplifying your teaching expertise while maximizing the learning experience for students!
An ESS substitute teacher assists with classroom instruction in the absence of a regular teacher. This person follows and teaches lesson plans, aids students in understanding subject matter, and ensures that regular classroom routines are followed.
· Provide meaningful instruction to students in assigned classrooms while regular teacher is absent
· Review and implement regular teacher’s routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
· Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
· Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
· Perform other duties as directed by school administration
· We offer benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more!
· You’ll receive training and ongoing support
· Employee discount program and bonus opportunities
· Our partner districts routinely hire our substitutes for full-time teaching positions
· We have hundreds of local daily substitute opportunities available when you’re not in a long-term role – you can use our system to accept the jobs you want 24/7 by phone, internet, or text message