Opportunity to join our Future Focus Internship Program as a Project Management Intern
Erie Insurance is committed to helping you learn and grow with a challenging internship position that will offer you relevant and real-world business experience. We are currently seeking many high-potential applicants for our upcoming summer internship program as Project Management Interns!
Who should apply?
- Applications are accepted from full-time college students currently attending an accredited college or university to pursue a four-year degree or to complete a master’s degree program full-time
- A four-year degree student should be completing sophomore, junior, or senior year
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 is required to be considered for an internship
- Please Note: We are unable to offer this position to individuals who will require current or future immigration sponsorship for employment.
About the Internship: The internship includes orientation to the company and the insurance industry through:
- A variety of challenging assignments in a stimulating work environment
- A personal mentor
- A welcome breakfast, monthly lunches and wrap up event
- A variety of educational, social and community service events allowing for collaboration with other interns
- Social events and other networking activities with senior leaders including the CEO
- Opportunity to participate in company-wide innovation challenges
- Relocation assistance may be available to those who qualify
- We have multiple talent programs and initiatives currently focused on attracting underrepresented students for internships, and other job opportunities here at ERIE Insurance, and ensuring our procedures are free from biases.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Business Project Management Internship will support the work of Business Project and Program Managers while learning the project management discipline. The successful candidate will gain exposure to various aspects of the project management function at a Fortune 500 services organization, including:
- Analyzing data and conducting research to assist with ERIE projects or initiatives
- Supporting the development and communication of change management plans
- Assisting with project management activities, including preparing status reports, schedules, tasks, deliverables, and budget
- Students demonstrating effective interpersonal, project planning, decision making, and execution skills are preferred.
- Preferred Degrees: Project Management, MIS, Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Finance and Communication; however, candidates with other majors can apply.
Project Management at ERIE is a rewarding career path. As you advance in your career, there are opportunities to take on increased levels of responsibility and managing higher complexity projects.