Opportunity to join our Future Focus Internship Program as an Investment Intern
Erie Insurance is committed to helping you learn and grow with a challenging internship position that will offer you relevant and real-world business experience. We are currently seeking many high-potential applicants for our upcoming summer internship program as Investment Interns!
Who should apply?
- Applications are accepted from full-time college students currently attending an accredited college or university to pursue a four-year degree or to complete a master’s degree program full-time
- A four-year degree student should be completing sophomore, junior, or senior year
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 is required to be considered for an internship
- Please Note: We are unable to offer this position to individuals who will require current or future immigration sponsorship for employment.
About the Internship: The internship includes orientation to the company and the insurance industry through:
- A variety of challenging assignments in a stimulating work environment
- A personal mentor
- A welcome breakfast, monthly lunches and wrap up event
- A variety of educational, social and community service events allowing for collaboration with other interns
- Social events and other networking activities with senior leaders including the CEO
- Opportunity to participate in company-wide innovation challenges
- Relocation assistance may be available to those who qualify
- We have multiple talent programs and initiatives currently focused on attracting underrepresented students for internships, and other job opportunities here at ERIE Insurance, and ensuring our procedures are free from biases.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As an Investment Intern, you will:
- Conduct in-depth fundamental research and investment analysis using state-of-the-art technology platforms, along with working one-on-one with portfolio managers to implement investment decisions
- Collaborate with Erie Insurance investment analysts and external investment professionals to gain knowledge of industries/sectors that will assist in developing high-level investment strategies
- Gain a deeper understanding of ERIE’s investment philosophy and asset allocation strategy while receiving exposure to multiple investment asset classes
- Receive personalized mentoring from experienced investment professionals to assist with intern’s investment career development