At Erie Insurance, you’re not just part of a Fortune 500 company; you’re also a valued member of a diverse and inclusive team that includes more than 5,000 employees and over 2,200 independent agencies. Our Employees work in the Home Office complex located in Erie, PA, and in our Field Offices that span 12 states and the District of Columbia. To attract and retain the best talent, we reward our team members with competitive salaries and a very generous benefits package.
Under moderate supervision, provides service to policyholders, agents, and Employees primarily on the telephone by responding to inquiries, complaints and concerns regarding policy issues, underwriting, procedures, coverage, rating and billing questions for all lines of business in all states in which ERIE operates.
- Erie Insurance is always seeking top talent for our Customer Advocate Role in our Customer Service Division.
- Please apply if you are interested in being considered for future training classes.
- There are multiple Customer Advocate roles available.
- Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8 AM to 11 PM and Saturday 9-4:30.
- Training will occur during the hours of 8 AM -5 PM Monday through Friday for approximately the first 3 months
Responds to inquiries from policyholders, agents and Employees regarding policy accounting, insurance coverages and policy ratings for all lines of business in all states in which ERIE operates.