Erie Custom Computer Applications (ECCA) is a growing local software development company with a national footprint and we are seeking an experienced software developer.
The position will be responsible for the management and support of ECCA’s Mutual Expert product. You will be working with the development team to ensure ECCA’s solutions are delivered with the highest level of quality.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Be responsible for software development / maintenance of components.
· Analyze user or subject matter expert needs to design and implement a solution.
· Program (C#) all applications, components, and interfaces.
· Design, implement, and test software, ensuring quality specifications are met.
· Work closely with other programmers and customer service teams to ensure system performance and reliability.
· Maintains stability of application/system.
· Participate actively in design and code reviews.
· Shares knowledge and may mentor or train others.
· Experience in software quality control and quality assurance.
· Strong Object-Oriented Concepts.
· Strong debugging capabilities.
· Experience with Microsoft SQL (queries, stored procedures).
· Experience with Bootstrap, SASS/SCSS, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Web Services (REST/SOAP), ORMs (e.g. Entity Framework, NHibernated).
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Strong math skills.
· Prior Insurance rating background.
ECCA offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k and Plan 125.
Job Type: Full-time