Epic Games Unreal Engine Digital Marketing Team is looking for a smart, creative Digital Marketing Intern to join them for Summer 2021. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
In this talented team of veteran and emerging marketers you’ll collaborate across teams, and contribute directly to Unreal Engine! Joining this team means you’re motivated to seek solutions to problems and work across industries like gaming, architecture, automotive, media & entertainment, etc to make an impact on the customer journey in using and developing with the Unreal Engine ecosystem. The heart of this role is the creation and management of digital marketing campaigns and building out tracking and reporting tools to understand performance and ROAS.
- Support the digital marketing strategy to support Unreal Online Learning, Twinmotion, and Epic Online Services across multiple verticals.
- Work with internal teams to develop strategies, briefs, tests, and initiatives to enhance the user experience on the website and across other digital channels.
- Partner with the User Acquisition team to execute and optimize campaigns across Google, Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin, and other third-party platforms.
- Develop dashboards and essential reporting tools to understand channel effectiveness and react to changes in CPC, CPM, CPA, ROI, and other channel metrics.
- Maintain relationships with third-party partners (tech partners, creative agencies) to ensure we’re following best practices and capitalizing on new opportunities, including relevant betas.
- Work collaboratively with our internal teams (creative, product marketing, brand, events) to support the overall product and marketing strategy.
- 1-3+ years experience in digital marketing, growth marketing, advertising, or related discipline
- 1+ years of experience managing and optimizing digital campaigns
- A firm grasp of analytics, testing, and metrics-driven marketing
- Experience with Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, and other ad platforms
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- MBA intern or Near/Post Bachelor candidate
- SEO experience
- B2B, tech, or gaming experience a plus
This is a paid, remote internship for Summer 2021. All candidates must be eligible to work 40 hours per week remotely. Recruitment will run until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students
This is going to be Epic!