The Corporate Strategy team works closely with EA’s executive leadership team in shaping strategies to drive growth and innovation across the company, including staying ahead of tech and games industry trends as well as evaluating strategic partnership opportunities.
- Work with Corporate Strategy and EA leadership to evaluate key consumer, technology, and market changes to identify new growth drivers for EA
- Assess potential strategic partnerships and investment opportunities for EA
- Explore competitive and industry dynamics across gaming, tech, media, and entertainment industries and assess drivers to advance EA’s relative position in the marketplace
Skills / Requirements:
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program working towards completing a Business degree and are slated to graduate in 2022
- Passion for problem-solving and answering complex business questions
- Knowledge and ability to apply business frameworks (e.g. SWOT, value chain, competitive forces, core competency analysis)
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Proficiency in business writing and verbal communications, including delivery of presentations to business leaders
- Experience in consulting or other strategy projects / roles preferred (professional, extra-curricular, or academic)
- Knowledge of the games industry preferred, but not required
Please include a brief, max 100-word overview along with your resume to describe why you are interested in this role and what you hope to learn from the experience.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.