Educational Based Services (EBS) has made it our goal to make a difference in every one of those student’s lives. EBS is interviewing passionate professionals with a background in behavior management to work in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA); Board Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBA), Clinical Supervisors, and Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), and those with experience working with children who wish to be certified, in a variety of settings including schools, clinics, and in-home. Whether you are just starting your career, or certified in your field, EBS knows exactly what you need to make the biggest impact possible.
- A nationwide network of trained educational directors who are leaders in our field
- Competitive salary packages and comprehensive health benefits
- Dedicated Licensure department for support and reimbursement
- Access to a Resource library
- Customized trainings for career advancement
- Options to move across the country and abroad, with relocation and housing assistance
- 24/7 support with Career Specialists committed to your advancement
- Exclusive apps and tools to help you improve therapy
- Conduct initial and ongoing client assessments and based on these assessments, design and maintain top quality treatment programs.
- Oversee and maintain accurate organized client notes, data and reports
- Write or facilitate FBA’s and BSP
- Train teachers, classroom staff and family members on treatment techniques;
- Maintain positive working relationships with clients’ families and responding to guardian questions in a timely and professional manner
- Assist Board Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBA) with performing services to students.
- Complete all data collection, daily logs, and graphing requirements during sessions including objective and constructive notes
- State clearances
- Strong written and communication skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- BACB certificate when appropriate
For more than 30 years, EBS has been the leading provider of special education services for public, private and charter schools. Our mission is to make a difference, every day, in every life we touch. Learn more at www.ebshealthcare.com