Job Description: The position of Service Desk Analyst assists end-users in identifying and solving complex problems related to computers, hardware, software and other related items via the telephone, email, chat and remote desktop support. Must be fluent in both Korean and English.
- Ability to provide technical support
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Interface with end-users to provide problem resolution via the telephone and remote desktop support for hardware, software, and other items.
- Provide accurate and complete descriptions of problems, inquiries and requests in a problem management ticket.
- Escalate problems and requests according to established procedures.
- Research end-user problems to determine root cause.
- Provide administrative tasks, such as password resets, permission management, account creations, remote software installations, etc.
- Maintain accountability and ownership of issue/ request tickets.
- Provide proactive end-user management notification of problems.
- Provide closed looped contact with end-users to verify final solution and determine satisfaction level.
- Participate in training required to develop and maintain skills necessary to support end-users.