Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
As the HR Payroll Intern with Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated you will have multiple opportunities to gain corporate experience by being involved in projects, staff meetings, and corporate events. You will be trained on the appropriate tools, languages, and documentation required. Diebold Nixdorf will provide a great learning experience and will provide the opportunity to communicate with global employees and showcase your talents.
The HR Payroll Intern would report to the Director Global Payroll & Tax and assist with the following duties:
Global Payroll & Payroll Tax
- Project manage data gathering requests for the 60 countries where DN employees work
- Compile results and analyze responses to assist in understanding of data
- Participate in implementation work streams for global payroll, time & attendance and/or absence management solutions.
- Assist with testing of global interfaces to or from payroll systems
- Assist with projects as needed
US & Canada ADP Time & Attendance
- Assist employees with ADP Time & Attendance questions
- Learn ADP Time & Attendance reports to serve as a resource for employees and managers
- Participate in enhancement projects to improve employee experience
- Update training documentation on HRhome related to ADP Time & Attendance
US Payroll & Payroll Tax
- Log and track US payroll tax notices in excel and in ADP
- Analyze US notice issues and suggest potential resolution
- Prepare US local un-withheld or employer payroll tax returns not supported by ADP
- Open or close accounts with US taxing jurisdictions
- Research payroll tax rules and application to the company
- Complete Multiple Worksite reporting
- Update training documentation on HRhome Pay & Incentives tab
- Assist employees with accessing ADP W-2 forms
- Assist with VOE’s for Unemployment or social services
- Sort, categorize and analyze data using Microsoft excel tools
- Other duties to help the payroll team as identified
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**