The job of Psychologist was established for the purpose/s of measuring and interpreting the intellectual, adaptive, academic, social and emotional development of children; interpreting results of psychological studies; interpreting and applying state and federal codes; and developing strategies and interventions to address the special education needs of eligible students.
- Valid PDE certificate in School Psychology
- Masters Degree required; Doctoral degree preferred
- Flexible and reliable
- Ability to work effectively and regularly with a computer and computer programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to function independently within prescribed timelines
The anticipated start date for this position is January 4, 2021.