CVC will provide a great learning arena for a student wishing to enter into the field of nonprofit work with emphasis on marketing and accounting duties.
MARKETING AND DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATOR
Responsible for assisting with payroll, accounts payable/receivable, financial reports, client statistical data, grant and financial information compliance as well as communication projects including, but not limited to, newsletters, social media, and annual report. All essential functions are to be completed in an accurate and timely manner.
At least minimum wage salary
We also are looking for a person who can commit to a full academic year beginning in August 2021. There is always the possibility that this could turn into a full time position (after graduation) for the right candidate!
All applicants much have OR be able to get Act #33, 34 (child line and PA State police ) and FBI fingerprint clearances.
Valid drivers license is also expected.
Current junior or senior who can commit to a full academic year of interning.
Internship can be for academic credit or not for credit.
1. Prepare and maintain payroll and payroll journal entries.
2. Assist with the preparation and maintenance of accounts payable/receivable and monthly journal entries.
3. Assist in the Preparation of monthly and yearly financial statements.
4. Assist with reconciliation of monthly bank statements.
5. Participate in conferences, in-services, training seminars, team and staff meetings for CVC and Erie Dawn.
6. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, clients, other agencies, and the general public.
7. Send letters and other communications on behalf of Director, Accounting Administrator and Marketing and Development Coordinator as designated.
8. Aid with filing of Personnel items and general filing of HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL information and working with Board of Directors for CVC and Erie Dawn as well as sending materials and requested information for Board meetings, and updating manuals.
9. On an annual basis, aid in implementation of the Agency’s communications with the guidance of the Marketing and Development Coordinator, including projects and programs consistent with the Agency-wide marketing plan.
10. Provide communication services including web site design, marketing research and planning, Annual Report, three Newsletters annually, and collateral materials design.
11. Prepare communications project proposals and determine project pricing.
12. Assist Marketing and Development Coordinator in identifying outreach, speaking and presentation opportunities throughout Erie County to increase public awareness of Erie Dawn. Will aid in these services for CVC if/when needed
13. Aid in coordinating the public relations efforts of both agencies as directed by the Marketing and Development Coordinator.
14. Ensure all provided services are accurately documented and submitted in a timely manner.
15. Submit ChildLine reports per state regulations and agency protocol.
16. React productively to change and handle other duties as assigned.
1. Flexibility in work hours.
2. Able to drive and travel. Provide copy of valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance
($100,000/$300,000 minimal coverage) upon hire and at renewal.
3. Able to lift/carry/move 50 lbs. safely and easily.
4. Act 33, Act 34, and FBI fingerprint clearances.
5. Successfully complete victimization training designed to fulfill the requirements of the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency and of counselor sexual assault training as outlined in Statute 42 PA CSA 5945.1 “Confidential Communication to Sexual Assault Counselors.”
6. Be able to use agency computer system and technology.
1. Students in accounting/marketing fields .
2. Demonstrate use of computers with word processing, spreadsheet, desktop publishing, database, internet reference service applications, and social media applications.
3. Demonstrate communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively interface with all levels of management, staff, clients, and outside business contacts.
4. Project management.
5. Flexible, able to tolerate many situations and personalities.
6. Able to withstand emotional stress.
7. Able to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries and complaints.
8. Able to keep confidential information including, but not limited to, agency budgets, meetings and employee salaries and Board information and content.
9. Able to read, analyze, and interpret statistical program instructions, memos, letters.
10. Able to write technical and business reports and other correspondence.
11. Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions in written or oral form and solve problems.
12. Able to effectively present information one-on-one and small group situations to clients, customers, and other employees.
13. Able to sit for extended periods of time.
14. Able to organize personal area and prioritize tasks effectively.
15. Possess auditory acuity to listen to people over the telephone and in person.
16. Possess visual acuity to read computer screen, correspondence, notes, reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties. It is the responsibility of the candidate to inform the Executive Director of any and all reasonable accommodations that will be required.
Email resume to Paul Lukach at firstname.lastname@example.org