The Vaccine Operations Manager (VOM) is part of the Constellis Mobile Response Team helping to deliver COVID vaccinations in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. The VOM will provide direct support to the clinical operations and the static and mobile vaccination clinics. The VOM provides direction and supervisor to the Health Safety Officer and to the various site managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Provide direction, supervision and review to the site managers in their compliance audit activities and their technical support.
- Provide direction and supervision regarding monitoring and reporting patient outcomes, inquiry response and dispute resolution, and relationship-building with community partners and the health industry.
- Communicates relevant operational policy changes or mandates to vaccination teams for implementation.
- Communicates/coordinates across and above the operational command chain with results of clinic level issues, audits, outreach outcomes or problems requiring support for resolution.
- Conducts weekly meetings with mobile vaccination clinic teams for situational awareness and updates.
- Analyses all reports from mobile clinics and identifies potential improvements.
- Provides weekly updates on progress of efforts on community and local health industry engagement, education and partnership on vaccination goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree with a post-specialization degree as a Nurse Practitioner, Physician’s Assistant or Health Master’s degree (MHS, MPH or similar Master’s degree) (Doctoral level degree is preferred).
- If applicable, an active unrestricted license or national certification for clinical practice in one or more states in the contiguous United States.
- A minimum of 3-years of clinical experience.
- Supervisory experience leading other clinicians in clinics, emergency rooms or public health preferred.
- Must be team oriented and maintain strong ethical standards.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication.
- Great interpersonal skills.
Physical Demands and Environment
- Work is typically based in an office environment and subject to frequent interruptions.
- May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 50 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.