Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as a Case Manager II for our Family Based Mental Health Services in Williamsport, PA and find meaning in your work every day.
- CSG is offering a $1,000.00 Sign-On-Bonus for this position! The $1000.00 will be paid after the successful completion of the 6-month initial evaluation period.
As a Case Manager II, you will provide casework services to assist individuals and their families in achieving their optimum level of functioning. Case Managers exercise clinical/casework skills and considerable independent judgment, decision making, and creativity in facilitating the individual’s/family’s personal growth and enhancing the stability of their social network.
Successful Case Managers at CSG, are caring, compassionate and dedicated professionals who enjoy helping to improve the lives of others in their community.
This position offers:
- Full-Time (40 hrs/wk) Monday to Friday daytime hour – Evening hours as needed and on-call coverage is required.
- Professional development opportunities, including training and education to become a Certified Family Based Mental Health Worker.
- Clinical Supervision Hours for employees seeking licensure.
- Every day is a different adventure.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance – Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- 1 years of experience working with children/families in a CASSP system program.
- A bachelor’s degree in psychology, sociology, social work, nursing, rehabilitation, pre-med, theology or anthropology from an accredited college or university.
- Have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are a force for good!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work environment for our team.
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and click on Join our Team!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.