The Department of Military & Veterans Affairs is seeking hard working and caring people who are dedicated to taking care of our residents. The Gino Merli Veterans Center offers veterans and their spouses superior care. If you are an ambitious, confident Registered Nurse committed to providing amazing resident care, this job is for you!
- Full-time employment.
- Positions are available on 2nd shift (3:00 PM – 11:30 PM).
- Rotating weekends and holidays; 40 hour work week.
- Multiple positions may be filled from this posting.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our Registered Nurses are responsible for the total nursing care and related services given to our residents on designated units, ensuring adherence to HIPAA standards. You would be responsible for establishing and maintaining a therapeutic environment with emphasis on rehabilitative, restorative, skilled, supportive and palliative nursing care. In doing this, you will have the ability to improve our resident’s quality of life by providing the best care possible.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, TRAINING & ELIGIBILITY
- Necessary Special Requirement – Possession of a current license to practice as a registered nurse issued by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing; or possession of a non-renewable temporary practice permit issued by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing.
- Condition of Employment – Require that employees possessing a non-renewable temporary practice permits must obtain licensure as a Registered Nurse within the one year period defined by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing.