Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 40 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
This internship is a summer program based out of multiple office locations within Comcast’s Central Division The program is designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students who come from a variety of sourcing channels, including on-campus engagement, partner organizations, and direct applications. As an intern in the program, you would expect to work a 40 hour/week schedule over the course of 11 weeks throughout the summer.
Additionally, your experience will include:
Engagement: Working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units at Comcast during your internship experience.
Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
Professional development: You will be exposed to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our partners at Comcast University and senior leaders within the organization. These sessions are inclusive of speaker series, skill-building workshops, and networking opportunities.
Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
West Palm Beach, FL
The Sales and Marketing Interns will assist full time project coordinators and managers on a variety of projects. As a Sales and Marketing intern, your role will be centered around creating and executing marketing efforts to gain new customers and maintain existing customers. The role will be focused on helping to execute on significant projects within the business and will require exceptional organizational skills. This role is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment that requires a ‘customer-first’ orientation to succeed.
Role responsibilities include, but not limited to:
– Assists in coordinating marketing and communications campaigns, promotions and programs
– Thinking critically to help develop and communicate strategies to support business objectives
– Creatively solve business issues through innovation of new ideas
– Collaborating with other internal teams to support business needs and the development and execution of marketing strategies across the business
– Prepare consumer research, market intelligence and performance reporting for marketing tactics, as needed
– Support media plan components such as marketing ad placements by coordinating with Clients, Design & Communications partners, and/or Vendors
– Researches and identifies opportunities for business development within existing accounts; maintains knowledge of competitor’s products and service offerings
– Analyzes information including pricing, qualifying leads, and historical sales data for reporting purposes and the forecast of new project development
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
– Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree from a United States-based college or university
– Authorized to work in the United States of America
– Ability to work a minimum of 35 hours per week during the duration of the internship
– Strong interest in the technology, telecommunications, cable and media industries
– Ability to work independently and in group settings
– Prior business exposure through internships, work experiences or campus organizations is preferred
– Currently pursuing a major in Business, Marketing, Finance, Sales, Analytics or related fields
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer