We are looking for a results-oriented Recruiting intern to join the Talent Acquisition Early in Career Team. This internship will provide support to sourcing, pipeline management and program management to the overall Recruiting Team at Cisco Meraki.
What you will Do:
- Has relationship building skills and a desire to deliver an outstanding recruiting experience.
- Can translate requirements into a digestible message that captivates an external candidate market.
- Can understand technical and non-technical job requirements and qualify candidates based on those requirements.
- Has a strong knack for driven intellectual curiosity that motivates you to learn more about talent pools, talent trends, tools, and other aspects of Recruiting.
- Can be a change agent and provide data driven recommendations to our business partners and the early in career team that drive an outstanding candidate experience.
- Has passion surrounding the recruiting experience, diversity representation, and overall recruiting results.
- Has top notch teamwork skills and a standout colleague attitude.
- Has a deep understanding of the client’s business, including strategic direction, priorities and goals and translating that to the relevant candidates and candidate pools.
- Participate in various parts of the recruitment lifecycle including: developing and executing appropriate candidate sourcing strategies, screening resumes, conducting phone screens, completing intake sessions, coordinating debriefs and offer extensions.
- Handle and update recruitment database, and post and manage open positions.
- Attend and coordinate virtual recruiting events
- Support various projects and programs related to University and Campus efforts.
- Currently a Junior or Senior enrolled in a four-year degree program with expected graduation date 2022 or 2023.
- Available for a full-time 12-week internship.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starters who are results-oriented, inventive, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious, and who take initiative and risks.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to accept and adapt to change, take initiative, showcase curiosity, and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to analyze data – process large sets of data to consolidate for partner updates.