Statewide Occupational Therapist Copy
$86,532 – $101,880 annual salary
Are you looking to be a part of a multidisciplinary treatment team that provides you the freedom to focus on patient care, without the burdens of HMOs or Private Health Care Systems? At California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) you will work with a staff of dedicated medical and rehabilitation specialists to ensure your patients have the infrastructure and support they need to follow through with designated treatment plans.
CCHCS is a California State Department dedicated to providing quality medical, dental, and mental health care in all 35 state-owned and operated adult correctional institutions. Here, you’ll find, excellent State of California benefits and a positive work-life balance.
Under the supervision of the Chief Medical Executive and the Chief of Rehabilitation, you will assess, plan, evaluate, and implement appropriate physical therapy treatments for your patients based on current professional standards.
To excel in this position, you must have:
· Current California Occupational Therapy licensure.
· Registration, or eligibility for registration, with the National Registry of the Occupational Therapy Association.
You may be admitted to the hiring examination prior to attaining licensure, but must meet all legal requirements for a license prior to appointment.
In return for your efforts, CCHCS offers all of the security and benefits of working for the State of California, including:
· State of California retirement that vests in 5 years – visit CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas
· Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan options
· CEU stipend
· Generous paid time off, including 11 holidays per year
· 401(k) and 457 retirement options
· And much more
We currently have opportunities for dedicated rehabilitation professionals throughout California. Take the first step toward joining our outstanding team and apply online: https://cchcs.ca.gov/careers/.