Marketing Associate – Brilliant Earth, Denver
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect, and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings, and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
About the role:
We are seeking a creative, motivated Marketing Associate with exceptional attention to detail to join our Marketing Department. This team member will support the creation and management of our creative content across all our digital properties. Ideal candidates will possess strong writing skills, and demonstrated knowledge in all digital media, including but not limited to social media, blog-content, and digital asset creation.
The Marketing team is currently working remotely, and this position will start in a remote capacity. When we return to our office, this position does require regular on-site attendance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Edit, manage, and develop new incoming assets (both visual and copy) according to brand standards.
- Assist with writing and editing content for the blog that engages our audience and aligns with our SEO and paid advertising strategy.
- Maintain and enhance the brand voice at all communication touchpoints.
- Manage user generated content across multiple channels.
- Manage brand Pinterest account.
- Assist with content creation for platforms such as TikTok, Byte, Reels, IG stories, etc.
- Process, distribute and archive incoming imagery.
- Follow competitor and industry trends.
- Actively participate and contribute new ideas in copy and content brainstorms.
- Active user of social media, specifically Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, and Twitter
- Knowledge of current ecommerce landscape and relevant brands
- Exceptional writing skills
- Keen design eye, with the ability to adhere to luxury brand guidelines
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Strong conceptual and creative skills and ability to brainstorm individually and collaboratively
- Comfort and familiarity with social media graphic design
- Video editing experience preferred but not required
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving and improving processes
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Ability to work individually and as a team player to execute projects
- Entrepreneurial spirit/self-starter
- Strong computer skills
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
- BA degree or equivalent
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive, robust benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, and commuter benefits. We offer paid parental leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.