**Only Apply if you have graduated from college**
*Location is flexible and can be work from home/remotely*
As a Benefit Advisor/Agent you will be working in both a Service and Sales capacity.
- Meet with existing clients and service new client requests in your general Zip Code
- Deliver and explain no-cost group benefits to Union Members
- Explain optional Exclusive benefits and complete enrolment documents
- Field Underwriting (Training provided)
- Perform follow up with service with clients
- Fantastic Culture and Environment to work in.
- Competitive income and contracts, Bonuses, balances
- Health Insurance Reimbursement(Min. Qualification) and Life Benefits after 90 days
- Lifetime Residual Income (based on contract provisions)
- Career Path to Agency Executive and Partnership positions.
- High School Diploma/or Equivalent
- Associates or College Degree Preferred
- Fantastic Problem Solving Skills/Detail Oriented
- Customer Service and Sales experience preferred
- High level of Emotional Intelligence.