Biohabitats is seeking a Proposal Assistant to support proposal, marketing, and graphics efforts. Do you like writing and grammar? Do you have an eye for graphics and presentation? You will update resumes and project profiles, layout proposals and presentations, and design collateral and social media posts. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have an eye for detail, a graphic sensibility, and perform well under multiple deadlines while supporting our technical staff in a collaborative environment across multiple offices. The position will require in-office attendance when allowed under Covid protocols.
We provide outstanding benefits. Click on ‘Learn about our benefits’ on our Careers page to learn more.
- Support development proposal and presentation content and collateral Assemble team qualifications in InDesign, Word, PowerPoint
- Write, review, and update proposal collateral, social media, and web content
- Produce graphic content for proposals and media with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Maintain marketing/proposal files and databases, including Deltek Vision
- Track opportunities in list serves
- Maintain brand identity, graphic standards, and templates
- Collaborate firmwide to support all offices
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign required, working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office365 applications
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong graphics aptitude
- Ability to support diverse teams
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize multiple deadlines
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to create custom content
Education: Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications, Graphic Design, or demonstrated experience in a related field
Years of experience: Recent graduate to 2 years of experience
Salary: Based on experience.
Location: Portland, OR
To apply send a cover letter, resume, and work samples in a single PDF not to exceed 5MB.
$35000.00 to $45000.00 per year
Biohabitats is a purpose-driven, performance oriented, and values led organization.
Biohabitats is an EEO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled