Internship Position is for academic credit. You are a trained videographer/video editor with hands-on experience creating engaging and informative videos. As a Video Communications Coordinator, you understand the value of brand aesthetic and storytelling, and can execute on-brand videos through filming (camera, lighting, audio), editing and motion graphics.
Beverly Law is looking for a student intern in your any year of university study in film or interest in film. You enjoy working collaboratively with a team, and you understand how to manage all the details of a project to deliver a creative product on schedule. If you can turn a small idea into an engaging story that connects employees to our company values – we want to hear from you!
Join the Communications team today!Essential Responsibilities:
- Using Adobe Premiere Pro, edit video content to create engaging and informative internal video communications.
- Edit video projects in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Set up and record virtual videos with talent.
- Animate videos using typography animation and motion graphics.
- Help identify and tell relatable stories to share with our employees.
- Deliver on video priorities as directed by the Video Communications Lead.
- Assist with creative concept development, storyboarding, interviewing, scripting, etc., as needed.
- Find new ways to re-purpose video footage for various audiences.
- May perform other communication duties as required.
- You have 3+ years of video production experience and can share samples of your work. Experience working in various capacities for film and video projects is a plus.
- You are in a university study toward a B.S. degree in Film, Video or Communications or strong interest in the field.
- You have a strong understanding of video editing, colour correction and audio mixing, along with a good understanding of graphics creation and typography.
- You understand how to effectively expose, compose, and direct actors/models and/or interview subjects to accomplish beautiful shots
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills. You easily build relationships over the phone.
- You are self-directed and admired for your planning, organizational and detail-oriented skill set.
- You’re a good writer and have demonstrated ability to deliver professional, engaging and impactful messages through a variety of media.
- You have expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere Pro.
- You are a true team player. You model integrity, respect, sincerity and diplomacy. You work well within team projects and can lead a project to satisfactory completion.