This position serves as a liaison between the patients and onsite and community providers to assure access to coordinated primary and behavioral health care and is responsible for physical health screenings, including collection of health vitals and enrollment into onsite integrated care services.
- Medical Assistant Degree or training and High School / GED required.
- Certification or training relevant to work in a medical office with experience in a mental health or substance abuse treatment setting preferred.
- Basic Life Support certified.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in a medical setting is preferred.
- Community Health Workers certification preferred.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made.