The Graphic Design and Marketing Intern will be responsible for creating and editing a wide variety of print and digital assets, including but not limited to flyers, social media and website images, infographics, email campaigns, sales sheets, brochures, and trade show materials.
(S)he will work with Beaumont’s marketing team to develop creative visuals that are on-brand and effectively communicate with our target demographic.
The ideal candidate will be available a minimum of ten hours a week, with additional hours available dependent upon project schedules.
All candidates selected for an interview will be asked to share examples of completed design work.
Essential Job Functions
- Create visual assets for a variety of print and digital media
- Assist with document editing in Microsoft Office software.
- Maintain confidentiality of all company and customer data, including but not limited to: purchase orders, employee data, and customer accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Creative mindset with an eye for design and aesthetic appeal.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs, especially Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Proficiency with basic office software, including Microsoft Office programs.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and manage deadlines.
- Ability to work well with multiple departments and customer groups.
This is a summer 2020 internship with flexible start and end dates based on students' availability. This position will be on-site in the Erie office.
On Campus interviews for this position will occur at Edinboro University on Wednesday, March 4, 2020.